We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Who we are
The www.adpremium.my website and all content which appears on it (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) is owned and operated by ADA Marketing Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as "Ad Premium").
We, Ad Premium are committed to safeguarding your privacy and pledge to observe the requirements of the relevant data protection and privacy law applicable to Malaysia. This policy addresses the practices related to the Site, your rights with regards to your personal data.
As data users, as in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we have or will collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and / or process (collectively referred to as "Process") personal data from you in the course of your present or future dealings with Ad Premium its subsidiary, associated, related company, including its shareholders, directors, employees, suppliers, third party service providers and/or permitted persons.
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number and office number, lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve the Site
- To process transactions and/or necessary performance of other obligations on our part;
- To collect outstanding payments arising from any transaction between us.
- To deliver Ad Premium’s services and products or products whether present or future;
- To manage client relationship management procedures whichever Ad Premium deems necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with Ad Premium’s services and products.
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by Ad Premium;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and/or for marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3) Contact forms
Once vistor fill up the form, the provided detail will be capture and store in our CRM system.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.